TERMS & CONDITIONS #YesNAKD - NAKDFASHION & #BENAKD
NA-KD love every time you share our products on social media – That’s why we may sometimes request you to have those pictures/videos shared in our own channels. The photos and/or videos will be primarily published on the respective product page on our website but could also be published in other channels, such as our Instagram, Facebook or Newsletters.
By responding to our request and using the hashtags #YesNAKD or #nakdfashion & #benakd, you agree to the following:
You grant NAKDCOM ONE WORLD AB (hereinafter, “NA-KD”) a non-exclusive, revocable, royalty-free, worldwide, without number limitation license to use any photos and videos (hereinafter “Content) which you have tagged #nakdfashion & #benakd, for our marketing and/or advertising activities, including but not limited to our product pages, newsletters and social media accounts. NA-KD can use aforesaid tagged Content, at its sole discretion and in any manner NA-KD deems necessary by altering and or editing the Content.
We do not claim ownership over the Content.
You hereby represent and warrant that (i) you are at least 18 years of ages or have parental consent, (ii) you own all rights in and to the Content, (iii) you have permission from any person(s) appearing in the Content to grant the rights herein, (iv) NA-KD’s use of the Content will not violate the rights of any third party or any law and (v) that the products in the Content are from NA-KD.com.
You hereby agree to defend and indemnify NA-KD, its officers, directors, agents and employees against all costs, expenses and losses incurred from any claim or demand, made by any third party due to or arising out of the use of Content, and from the violation of any rights of another person or entity, and/or the violation of any applicable laws or regulations.
You shall be solely responsible for any damages resulting from any such violation, copyright infringement, regardless if Content has been published and/or removed from our website, social media, marketing and/or advertising activities.
You may always reach out to us on matters of privacy and data protection by contacting us at: email@example.com
Swedish law governs these terms and conditions, where competent courts in Göteborg shall have exclusive jurisdiction of any dispute arising out of them.
NA-KD x HUNKEMÖLLER GIVEAWAY TERMS AND CONDITIONS
We’re offering you a chance to win the entire collection of Hunkemöller x NA-KD, 1000 euros voucher to shop at NA-KD, and 500 euros voucher to shop at Hunkemöller. 3 winners will be selected on the basis of whether they have done ALL of the below entry mechanisms. This competition runs from Jan 21, 2021 to Jan 27, 2021. By entering the competition, you agree to the Rules and Terms & Conditions found below.
HOW TO WIN
- a. Follow @nakdfashion and @hunkemoller
- b. Like the post
- c. Tag 3 friends in the comment section
Share the post to your IG story for an extra chance to win. Multiple entries accepted.
3 winners will be selected on Jan 28, 2021
- The competition is open worldwide to followers 16+
- The competition will start at 09:00 CET on Jan 21, 2021 and will end at 23:59 CET on Jan 27, 2021
- All entrants must have a public Instagram, Facebook or Twitter account
- Winners will be selected on the 28th Jan 2021
- The Winner will be notified via direct message on Instagram on Jan 28, 2021
- No purchase is necessary to enter the Competition
- Multiple entries are accepted
- Any spam or abusive entries will be disregarded from the Competition
- The prize is non-redeemable
- The Competition is not open to employees from NA-KD nor from Hunkemöller
- All entrants remain subject to the Instagram, Facebook and/or Twitter terms and conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This competition (hereinafter, the ”Competition”) is conducted by NAKDCOM ONE WORLD AB, company registration number 556971-2002, with its registered address at Gamlestadsvägen 4 B15, 415 02 - Göteborg, Sweden (hereinafter, “the Promoter”).
- Qualifying entrants
- The Promoter’s employees, interns and consultants, and their immediate families, and the Promoter’s suppliers, associated companies and agencies are ineligible to enter the Competition.
- The Competition is open to individual who are at least of sixteen (16) years of age by the day of the entry and who are not under guardianship.
- Entrants must have a residential address in any of NA-KD’s markets (where NA-KD delivers at the time of the entry).
- Entrants must have their own active and public personal Instagram, Facebook or Twitter account.
- Entrants are not entitled to enter the Competition if they are resident in a country or jurisdiction where the Competition may breach any law or regulation.
- Entrants must agree to and comply with these Rules and Terms and Conditions.
- Entry Period. Entrants can enter the Competition at any time under the dates and hours set above in Rules.
- Prize. Prize (or prizes if any) set above in Rules can be redeemed by the winner (or winners if any). The prize (or prizes if any) is non-transferable and non-refundable and the winner (or winners if any) cannot request any alternative prize.
- Competition Entries
- To enter the Competition, entrants must follow above method set in Rules.
- Any entry unlawful, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, hateful, threatening, discriminatory, offensive or which may infringe third-party rights will be disqualified. In addition, NA-KD reserves the right to take any further action in respect of such entries and/or to remove any material deemed offensive or infringing on third party rights.
- Entrants warrant that they have permission to use the personal data from any person’s appearing in their entry.
- No purchase or payment of any kind is necessary to enter or win the Competition. There is no cost to enter the Competition. However, internet connection and usage rates may apply. All entrants should obtain details of such costs from their service providers. The Promoter is not and will not be liable for any such costs.
- Winner selection. All correct and eligible entrants will be selected following above method set in Rules. Selection is final, and no correspondence related to the Competition will be entered.
- Winner announcement
- The Promoter reserves the right to publish the name and/or country of residence of the winner (or winners if any) on any of the Promoter’s social media channels and/or website.
- All entrants hereby agree to have their entry publish publicly on any of the Promoter’s social media channels and/or website.
- Winner notification
- The winner (or winners if any) will be notified via a direct message on Instagram and/or any other social media platforms.
- The Promoter reserves the right to request proof of a prizewinner's identity in the form of a passport or driver's license and proof of address in the form of a utility bill. In the event that a prizewinner cannot provide the Promoter with proof of identity reasonably acceptable, the Promoter may withdraw the prize and select another winner.
- In addition, and in relation with the prize, the winner (or winners if any) might need to submit additional information in order to redeem the prize. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify the winner should the winner not provide the necessary additional information.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify the winner (or winners if any) should the winner fail to reply the Promoter’s message within forty-eight (48) hours. In such case, the Promoter may select an alternative winner (or winners if any).
- If for any reason the winner chooses not to take up the prize or any part of the prize, the Promoter reserves the right to ask the winner to confirm this in writing, so the Promoter can be able to retain or dispose the prize (or part of the prize).
- Intellectual Property rights and use of entries
- All entrants warrant to be the rightful owners of all Intellectual Property rights that may be submitted.
- All entrants license and grant the Promoter a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to moderate and use their entry on any of the Promoter’s marketing channels. All entries and associated personal data are and will be public to all. By entering the Competition and accepting the present Rules and Terms & Conditions, entrants agree that the Promoter may use their personal details for the purpose of conducting the Competition.
- By entering this Competition, all entrants agree that the Promoter may hold and use all personal data given to the Promoter by the entrants for the purpose of managing this Competition.
- Disqualification. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse and/or to disqualify any entrant where there are reasonable grounds to believe that the entrant has breached any of the rules set forth or otherwise where an entrant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the Competition or won using fraudulent means. Late or incomplete entries which do not satisfy these Rules and Terms & Conditions will be disqualified and not be able to enter into the Competition.
- Liability. The Promoter is not in any way liable for any costs, expenses, damages, liability or injury arising out of or in any way connected with the Competition other than those costs and expenses specifically provided for in the prize. This exclusion does not include any liability for negligence by the Promoter or death or personal injury arising out of such negligence.
- Changes to the Competition and/or T&C. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend this Competition and/or these Rules and Terms & Competitions at any stage. Any changes to the prize or these Rules and Terms & Conditions will be announced by the Promoter through its Instagram and/or Facebook account.
- Sponsorship. This Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Instagram and/or Facebook. By entering this competition, entrants agree to release Instagram and/or Facebook of any liability caused in respect of this Competition.
- Governing law. The Competition and its Rules and Terms & Conditions will be governed in accordance with the laws of Sweden and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Sweden. Entrants agree to comply with all their relevant local laws.