TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR ALL CURRENT UP AND RUNNING COMPETITIONS
You’ll find below the terms and conditions which apply to all current and up and running competitions run by and in collaboration with NA-KD. All our competitions are subject to the same conditions and obligations as outlined below.
Competitions’ rules are found under its announcement post.
Whereas NA-KD runs various competitions via its own social media platforms or in collaboration with its ambassadors.
Whereas NA-KD will announce competitions via posts through its own social media platforms or via posts through its ambassadors’ social media platforms (hereinafter, “Competition Announcement Post”).
Whereas, each competition (hereinafter, “Competition”) is conducted by NAKDCOM ONE WORLD AB, company registration number 556971-2002, with its registered address at Gamlestadsvägen 4 B15, 415 02 - Göteborg, Sweden (hereinafter, “the Promoter”).
Whereas by entering a Competition, all participants (hereinafter “Entrants”) agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
1. Qualifying entrants
1.1. The Promoter’s employees, interns and consultants, and their immediate families, and the Promoter’s suppliers, associated companies and agencies are ineligible to enter the Competition.
1.2. The Competition is open to individuals who are at least sixteen (16) years of age by the day of the entry.
1.3. Entrants must have a residential address in any of NA-KD’s markets (where NA-KD delivers at the time of the entry).
1.4. Entrants must have their own active and public personal Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, or Twitter account.
1.5. Entrants are not entitled to enter the Competition if they are resident in a country or jurisdiction where the Competition may breach any law or regulation.
1.6 Entrants must agree to and comply with these Rules and Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry Period. Entrants can enter the Competition at any time under the dates and hours set under the Competition Announcement Post.
3. Prize. Prize (or prizes if any) are set under each Competition Announcement Post and can be redeemed by the winner (or winners if any). The prize (or prizes if any) is non-transferable and non-refundable and the winner (or winners if any) cannot request any alternative prize.
4. Competition Entries
4.1. To enter the Competition, entrants must follow rules set under each Competition Announcement Post.
4.2. Any entry unlawful, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, hateful, threatening, discriminatory, offensive or which may infringe third-party rights will be disqualified. In addition, NA-KD reserves the right to take any further action in respect of such entries and/or to remove any material deemed offensive or infringing on third party rights.
4.3 Entrants warrant that they have permission to use the personal data from any person appearing in their entry..
4.4. No purchase or payment of any kind is necessary to enter or win the Competition. There is no cost to enter the Competition. However, internet connection and usage rates may apply. All entrants should obtain details of such costs from their service providers. The Promoter is not and will not be liable for any such costs.
5. Winner selection. All correct and eligible entrants will be selected following rules set under each Competition Announcement Post. Selection is final, and no correspondence related to the Competition will be entered.
6. Winner announcement
6.1. The Promoter reserves the right to publish the name and/or country of residence of the winner (or winners if any) on any of the Promoter’s social media channels and/or website.
6.2. All entrants hereby agree to have their entry published publicly on any of the Promoter’s social media channels and/or website.
7. Winner notification
7.1. The winner (or winners if any) will be notified via a direct message on Instagram and/or any other social media platforms.
7.2.The Promoter reserves the right to request proof of a prizewinner's identity in the form of a passport or driver's license and proof of address in the form of a utility bill. In the event that a prizewinner cannot provide the Promoter with proof of identity reasonably acceptable, the Promoter may withdraw the prize and select another winner.
7.3. In addition, and in relation with the prize, the winner (or winners if any) might need to submit additional information in order to redeem the prize. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify the winner should the winner not provide the necessary additional information.
7.4. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify the winner (or winners if any) should the winner fail to reply to the Promoter’s message within forty-eight (48) hours. In such case, the Promoter may select an alternative winner (or winners if any).
7.5. If for any reason the winner chooses not to take up the prize or any part of the prize, the Promoter reserves the right to ask the winner to confirm this in writing, so the Promoter can be able to retain or dispose of the prize (or part of the prize).
8. Intellectual Property rights and use of entries
8.1. All entrants warrant to be the rightful owners of all Intellectual Property rights that may be submitted.
8.2.All entrants license and grant the Promoter a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to moderate and use their entry on any of the Promoter’s marketing channels. All entries and associated personal data are and will be public to all. By entering the Competition and accepting the present Rules and Terms & Conditions, entrants agree that the Promoter may use their personal details for the purpose of conducting the Competition.
8.4. By entering this Competition, all entrants agree that the Promoter may hold and use all personal data given to the Promoter by the entrants for the purpose of managing this Competition.
9. Disqualification. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse and/or to disqualify any entrant where there are reasonable grounds to believe that the entrant has breached any of the rules set forth or otherwise where an entrant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the Competition or won using fraudulent means. Late or incomplete entries which do not satisfy these Rules and Terms & Conditions will be disqualified and not be able to enter into the Competition.
10. Liability. The Promoter is not in any way liable for any costs, expenses, damages, liability or injury arising out of or in any way connected with the Competition other than those costs and expenses specifically provided for in the prize. This exclusion does not include any liability for negligence by the Promoter or death or personal injury arising out of such negligence.
11. Changes to the Competition and/or T&C. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend this Competition and/or these Rules and Terms & Competitions at any stage. Any changes to the prize or these Rules and Terms & Conditions will be announced by the Promoter through its Instagram and/or other social media account.
12. Sponsorship. This Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Instagram and/or Facebook and/or Twitter and/or TikTok and/or other social media accounts. By entering this competition, entrants agree to release Instagram and/or Facebook and/or Twitter and/or TikTok and/or other social media accounts of any liability caused in respect of this Competition.
14. Governing law. The Competition and its Rules and Terms & Conditions will be governed in accordance with the laws of Sweden and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Sweden. Entrants agree to comply with all their relevant local laws.