by 50% by 2030
2030, and by 50% per product sold by 2025 –
what’s left, we will offset to become climate neutral.
- By 2025, reduce emissions from our own operations by 80%.
- By 2025, reduce emissions by 50% per product sold, from cotton fields to customers.
- By 2030, reduce absolute emissions by 50%, from cotton fields to customers.
- Switch to renewable energy in our own operations.
- Work to reduce emissions from our transportation.
- Support supply chain partners to reduce emissions by, for example, helping them switch to renewable energy.
- Reach our target of 100% more sustainable materials by 2025.
- Reach our target of 50% recycled materials by 2025.
- Support supply chain partners to use water, chemicals and materials more efficiently.
- Accelerate the shift to circular business models and services.
have a more sustainable
- #SoMe posts to educate the customers on the impact of fashion and what they can do to reduce it.
- Customer survey on sustainable customer behaviour.
- Encourage more sustainable consumer behaviour.
- Inspire customers to take better care of their products so they last longer.
- Educate customers on more sustainable fashion consumption.
- Better and more transparent customer communication on NA‑KD’s climate impact, actions and results.
from our transports
please read more here.
supply chain impacts
please see our latest Sustainability Report.